Linguaholic

Hello!

Takumi Yoshino

初めまして/Hello!/Freut mich!/Очень прятно!/Piacere!/Salve!/Bula!

I'm a Japanese student who loves linguistic and learning languages. I'm very interested in old languages(Latin, Sanskrit, etc...). I can help you with your Japanese skill, and I'm looking for a Fijian speaker. I'm studying Fijian, but I have no teachers...

If you have a problem about Japanese, feel free ask to me! I'm looking forward to talking with you! I have a Skype, LINE.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I don't think you will find a Fijian here, but we do have lots of Filipinos and Americans around here.
As for your last paragraph, sounds good to me.
Both my LINE ID and Skype ID are the same as my forum username.

However, I'll always ask you "who are you" if you add me on Skype before I accept your request.
It's not meant to be rude, it's just to make sure I won't add any "sex bots" to my list.

4 hours ago, Takumi Yoshino said:

初めまして/Hello!/Freut mich!/Очень прятно!/Piacere!/Salve!/Bula!

I'm a Japanese student who loves linguistic and learning languages. I'm very interested in old languages(Latin, Sanskrit, etc...). I can help you with your Japanese skill, and I'm looking for a Fijian speaker. I'm studying Fijian, but I have no teachers...

If you have a problem about Japanese, feel free ask to me! I'm looking forward to talking with you! I have a Skype, LINE.

Hi Takumi! Very nice to have you here on linguaholic.com! So happy to see another Linguaholic here :)

Hope you have a great time in this forum.

See you in the threads

Lingua