Linguaholic

Lingokids - Language Learning for Kids and Toddlers

Learning languages with Lingokids is exciting, fun, and effective. Lessons are embedded in colorful, interactive games that immerse your child in English adventures. Our platform technology adapts each game’s difficulty to your child’s individual level of progress. Our method works, see for yourself!

https://www.monkimun.com/

I just looked up your website; it is beautiful and I'm sure it will help children all over the world. I will use it for my toddler who still speaks baby language and not English.

Thanks for sharing.

I just checked the website. Even though the lessons on this website are devised for the children trying to learn English as a second language,this website may also help children who use English as the first language. Downloadable lessons will help kinds even more so that they can speak and write in English better. The lessons are designed for kids, but even an adult who is just beginning can benefit from the website.

Well thank you for sharing this.  I happen to work with children and I am always looking for new resources to use to introduce them to, and the ones that can capture their attention and their imagination are the ones that always seem to work, so I am hoping that this can provide a little of that.  It is always good to start the kids out with these things when they are young, so that they can really hone their skills.  I know I wish I had started things a lot earlier when I was growing up.

• 1 month later...

Well it is certainly better to get them started early.  If I could personally go back now and do it again I wish that someone would have pushed me a little more when I was younger to take up a language, because it would have been a whole lot easier for me to do so when I needed to.  It is also important to consider all of the resources that are available to us now, and like others have mentioned it can be fun and exciting to learn a language for a kid, and it is not just worksheets and bad videos - that is coming from my public school experience. 

Thanks for this. I was actually thinking of getting my nephews and nieces into learning more languages since we were taught one from an early age and surprisingly even if we don't use the language that much anymore I still retained a lot of the basics, which fortunately I know I can still use whenever I choose to travel. I think this would be great in not only giving the kids some extra skills to rely on but also it would boost their confidence by knowing they have something to rely on that maybe not all of their friends have. 

• 2 weeks later...