Linguaholic

Greetings and Salutations

naeubu

I am brand new here and I'm excited to participate in all this site has to offer. I am a native English speaker from the USA and I am sad to say that I have next to no linguistic prowess when it comes to other languages. I took a couple courses of Spanish in high school and know a smattering of Japanese from shows and movies I've watched. My heritage is heavily German American, though I have a grandmother that is full Italian American. I would love to learn more of each of these languages and I'm slowly starting courses in all but Japanese on Duolingo. I am currently on a financial break from college, but I would love to take alot of language and culture classes when I do finally make my way back into the world of academia. 

I look forward to the community and encouragement that I'm sure we'll all have for each other here and I can't wait to continue to press onward.

Welcome to the Forum!

This is a great place to connect with language learners. Focus on a language and many people here will give you the best advice on websites and apps most appropriate to your language of focus.