Linguaholic
Improve your knowledge of any language online

Private tutoring languages (native speaker) & musical instruments
Cantonese,Mandarin,German,Portuguese,French,English & more languages.
My email [email protected]
You can email us giving details of your requirements and your phone no/whatsapp/wechat/email.
lookfortutor.webnode.com
lookfortutor.weebly.com

I am interested in brushing my English and learning French. How to you tutor, on VOIP services such as skype and viber? Through chat or via your website? What is the duration of your language course, how much do you change. What kind of learning materials do you offer? You have provided little details, I may take your course if it is affordable.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Floren
      Welcome to Online Languages! 
      Here, you will be able to practice different languages by speaking and interacting with the best people you could find, make friends, and even play video games together if it's something you are into.
      Join us from here :
      https://discord.gg/KJXXksmnHq

To join us you should follow those steps :
      1-You should install discord from play store. 
      2-Then you sign up in discord .
      3-Then you paste the link in your browser. 

• By franco4
      Language Chat: The Future of Language Learning. A Combined Cloud AI Tech from Amazon, MS Azure & Google to help you learn to speak languages without complexity. Language Chat allows you to easily learn 14-16 languages 10x faster by chatting, listening & speaking with the power of Cloud AI Technologies.
      Get a free lifetime subscription here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/languagechat

• By franco4
      Language Chat: The future of language learning
      A Combined Cloud AI Tech from Amazon, MS Azure & Google to help you learn to speak languages without complexity. Language Chat allows you to easily learn 14-16 languages 10x faster by chatting, listening & speaking with the power of Cloud AI Technologies.
      Back & Get one FREE Lifetime Subscription only on Kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/languagechat/language-chat-the-future-of-language-learning

Back & Get one FREE Lifetime Subscription only on Kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/languagechat/language-chat-the-future-of-language-learning
      Only 200 slots are available for this special offer.
    • By Shurik
      Hello, everybody.
      I'm sorry if this forum is not for music, but I've been searching for those lyrics everywhere and never found them. I tried to write them by ear but cannot understand almost anything. Maybe a native speaker or a more fluent person than me can help me with this song and write down the lyrics ¿?  (The Grave Shall Be Forever by the band Paralysed Age).
      A translation into another language is not necessary (I understand written English, plus I just want to sing it and make my own version). Thanks a lot!

• By ALRO777
      Hola a todos!
      Me gustaría sugerirle a los miembros de este foro una nueva sección llamada "Right and Wrong", en donde cada participante que postee comparta un poco de sí mismo; gustos, anécdotas, sueños, etc. con el fin de conocernos más y a la vez poder practicar o mejorar nuestro aprendizaje en el idioma dado. En este caso, lo he abierto para "Español - Inglés", ya que soy nativo del idioma Español y estoy aprendiendo Inglés. La mecánica es la siguiente... si el idioma nativo del participante es Español, posteará en dicho idioma y a continuación lo hará en Inglés dentro del mismo post, pero SIN la ayuda de traductores; la idea es que con su propio conocimiento y la ayuda de los demás vaya comprendiendo y adquiriendo práctica. Podrá dejar igual y resaltar en negrita lo que no sabe cómo escribir. El compañero del foro que responda para CORREGIR lo hará poniendo ejemplos, para que todos podamos entender y aprender. Por supuesto que si lo que escribió en el idioma que cree saber dominar no lo hizo bien, también lo podrá corregir el que domine ese idioma.
      Como yo lo sugerí, yo empezaré.
      PS.- El nombre de la nueva sección queda abierto a nuevas sugerencias.

Hi everyone!
      I'd like to propose to all members of this forum a new section called "Right and Wrong", where every participant who post in here, do that to share a bit about himself; gustos, anécdotas, sueños, etc. to pursue the goal of knowing each other a little bit more and also practice or improve the learning of the wanted language. In this case, I started for "Spanish - English", since I'm a Spanish language native and I'm learning English. La mecánica es la siguiente... If the native language of the participant is Spanish, he will post in that language and then he will do in English dentro del mismo post, but WITHOUT the help of translaters; the real purpose is that he can add comprensión and practice by his own knowledge and the guiding help of the members. Whatever he don't know how to write podrá dejar igual y resaltar en negrita. The participant who answer to CORREGIR will do that offering some examples, so all the people can understand and learn. Of course if the writed post suposedly right is not, it will be corregido as well.
      As I mentioned this post, I shall start.
      PS.- The new section name is open to new suggestions.