Linguaholic

• 1 month later...

Sad to see the app that I am currently using not be on the list. Although, it did provide me a new list of apps to try out. Although, it would be a while until I try a new app since I am on a set plan that includes the use of just that one app. But, thanks for the link.

• 3 weeks later...
Scribendi: World-Class Editing and Proofreading

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By yunfei
      Hi guys, I just want to tell you about my project which makes learning Chinese characters much more fun!
      You will find it here: https://www.instagram.com/chineseffect_daily/
    • By ptrk83
      Want to learn Mandarin Chinese with a one-on-one tutor from the comforts of your own home?  Need to build your high school transcript?  Need to learn Chinese for work or travel?     The Chinese Tutoring Program (CTP) offered by the Center for International Foreign Language Teacher Education (CIFLTE) at Teachers College, Columbia University and is accepting applications for the Spring 2018 Module. The program is taught by highly qualified Chinese speakers who are well trained in Chinese language pedagogy. Lessons can be taken online and/or in person. Please see the flyer below or visit our website for more information.    Application deadline: December 1st, 2017  Program schedule: January 7th, 2018 - April 28th, 2018 Click here to sign up for the program.    or   http://www.tc.columbia.edu/arts-and-humanities/tcsol-certificate/program-offerings/chinese-tutoring-program/   Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions.