Linguaholic

My Opinion of Best Language Learning App!

Janamelie

Hello!

I have a free app to recommend to you all who do not know of it. It's name, you ask? It's Duolingo! This app sends notifications reminding you to continue learning after a day, as well as offering many languages to learn (which new ones get added every so often)! I have been using it for my Swedish and French, and I'm not doing bad with it. Consider using Duolingo for your next language!

This app also offers customization options for the owl (it's mascot), which can be bought using 'Lingots" from completing lessons, another way to usher you into learning languages.

:lol:

Thanks for the advice :D. I think everyone knows about Duolingo by now since it's very popular on the play store and on the app store too I bet. I haven't tried it in a long time but I bet its improved so much by now. I heard it's better on the PC so I might check it out later.

I had tried it sometimes back when I was learning French. It was not easy to learn a new language. luckily I managed to work in a factory where there were more French speaking employees who helped me with grammar. It is a good app for learning new languages!

I came to know about Duolingo on this forum, however, I am yet to try this app.I have not even checked this out. Is this an app to be used on a smartphone? Is this available for Android market? If the answer is yes,  I may look for this app on Google Play. Since this is free, I don't see any harm in trying this out. I want to brush up my English and learn French. Hopefully,this app will be useful for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

After learning a certain language, and you want to use it for a career. You may check out www.eqqui.com and use your new language talent. You can sign up for FREE. Hope this helps!