Linguaholic

Spin: synonyms to be high

sayitwell

• 8 years later...

I have insomnia and the doctor advised me to take CBD or just cannabis. I choose the last one option and try to smoke it with a bong. So I read more in the article about bong with percussion here https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/percolator-bongs-pros-and-cons/ And I will say that firstly it looks good when standing on the table, and secondly, it can inhale fragrant smoke while having a great time with you, thirdly, she will be pleased that you are so attentive.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I can advise you larry bird strain. There is a whole article about this strain. From myself I can say There are thousands of varieties of cannabis on the market. However, more and more marijuana users are enjoying a balanced hybrid. Larry Bird Kush is a prime example of a variety that provides a pleasantly intoxicating body and a tall head that doesn't overwhelm.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps, you should check out some thematic forums where experienced users use such products. Also, I'd recommend to you find out if you have any medical contraindications to the use of CBD. If everything is fine with you, then I advise you to carefully choose a supplier of CBD products. I advise you to read more about the various devices that you may need for this. Wish you all the best.