Linguaholic

HELLO everyone! Newbie here!

Brandy1026

Good day beautiful people! I'm so glad I found this site. I love to learn languages. It really fascinates me. At the moment I'm trying to learn Japanese and Spanish. I have Japanese and Spanish-speaking friends and I would like to surprise them one day that I could communicate with them in their native tongue. Learning two languages at the same time is not easy though.:huh:

I hope I could meet people here who have the same interests as mine. 

Hi Brandy, welcome to the forum! Learning two languages at once does sound like a challenge. However, I see that you are already fluent in English and Filipino is your native tongue, so clearly you have the talent for languages. :)

It's a little quiet here so far, but I have already found a lot of useful information. I hope you do too an that you enjoy your time here.

Bonjour mademoiselle GingerCat, thanks so much for your reply. I suppose it's evening there now where you are.. good evening to yah! :) 8:10am here as I write.

So you're trying to learn French. How cool! I've tried to learn French on my own but it was too hard for me:( I've had difficulties with some diphthongs :huh:  Anyways, are you learning it at school or just by yourself? I haven't navigated this site yet. I hope I could also find some helpful information here.