Linguaholic
  1. megsky

megsky

• Similar Content

• By kpopfangirlstudies
      Hi this is kpopfangirl.
      I am from the US.
      For a couple years I have been wanting to learn the korean language. I want to learn because to become smarter, to make friends from the country, because I've always been interested in Asian cultures,  also because I love kpop music. When I'm older I want to visit the country if its possible.
      Here's facts about me: 
      I enjoy writing stories and poems, drawing, reading books and manga, loom knitting, watching anime. 
      Hope we can be friends! 
      I will probably be asking a lot of questions on this forum. :') 

• By KelseyTheLinguist
      Hi there everyone.
      My name is Kelsey. I am learning several languages, but this month I am working intensively on conversational Hindi. I keep a log of my weekly progress here.
      I'm close to C1/C2 in German, which I will be pursuing later in the year. 
      When I'm not working on my job portfolio, I enjoy reading, writing, the news, drawing, anime, video games and linguistics. 

• By Brandy1026
      Good day beautiful people! I'm so glad I found this site. I love to learn languages. It really fascinates me. At the moment I'm trying to learn Japanese and Spanish. I have Japanese and Spanish-speaking friends and I would like to surprise them one day that I could communicate with them in their native tongue. Learning two languages at the same time is not easy though.
      I hope I could meet people here who have the same interests as mine. 
    • By ae.swanson
      Hi everyone, my name is Amanda. I am a 30 year old SAHM from WA and I love learning different languages. Have I mastered any? No. But I fully plan to master at least one language for now and that is Japanese. Second would have to be German. 

I am hoping to garner some language learning wisdom here and also maybe make some good friends in the process. Thanks!