Bonjour, I was listening to this cover of Nea's Some Say and half of it is in French. I understand French a little bit, but with songs it's more difficult. I'm especially having trouble with the line following Et j'attendrai, j'attendrai, it's at 1:27. If someone would help me with it I'd be very happy! And if someone transcribed the entire French part that would just be amazing. Merci!
Hi! I'm developing an application to learn various languages from ground up: starting with alphabet and continuing into sentence building and writing. I need feedback and I would love to give everyone codes for the full version so you don't have to watch ads. I try to post updates weekly adding fresh content and new games. It has quite a few cool features:
- Various languages available for offline learning: Thai, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French (more languages on the way!)
- Alphabet and spelling activities – build the foundations of your language knowledge.
- Grammar drills – practice useful grammar structures for daily communication.
- Real-life conversation examples – be ready to speak while go to another country.
- Language tips - listen to step-by-step explanations and real-life examples that you can use right away.
- Lesson dictionary - you don't need to look for a dictionary to find a word you don’t know.
- Fun randomly generated games and quizzes to track your progress - revise and improve your language skills in fun games that are generated uniquely each time you play them.
- Dictionary - browse through all the words with examples from all the courses to revise them.
- Favorite words - add words from lessons to revise them!
- Achievements and progress - track your improvements and progress easily.
- Frequent updates – extend your skills with more topics covered and brand-new games.
It's available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codescape.learngo
certified translation includes a certificate of translation besides the translated document. ATA, the American Translator Association, through registered translators provide a certificate of translation. An ATA seal on a certificate of translation is the current industry standard for certified translations. A certificate of translation includes a declaration of translator’s qualifications, a declaration affirming to wholeness and preciseness of the document, identification of document, translators name, signature, and date.Good translators are more often than not hard to come by. ATA translation services offer you with the possibility to hire a repertoire of translators providing accurate translation. Besides online services provide the possibility of acquiring translation for hundreds of global languages. With online services, you can rest assured visa and citizenship applications can be much more streamlined.
By Tim C
What does "faite" mean?
What does "faîte" mean?
What is the difference between the two if any?
Is there any cultural significance?
Does either word have any slang or connotations associated?
What does each word make someone feel? Is it just a basic everyday word or is one rarely used or for a special occasion?