Linguaholic

Hello,

If you are struggling with grammar, memorizing new words or other boring stuff while learning a language, I have found a great language learning platform to study 100+languages for free. It's called Bliu Bliu (https://bliubliu.com/)

Basically you read random content from the internet which was selected according to your level of competence. You press words that you already know and that’s how you "level up". No memorizing, no translations, you just figure out meanings like a baby from context. Also no grammar learning you just figure out it from context too.

You can add your own books there as well.

Another thing they are offering is 30days challenges where you talk with a native and get all info you need to improve. They have about 10ish different language challenges and they actually work! I was surprised to see my Japanese improve so fast and I could actually speak by the end of the month. this one: https://bliubliu.com/en/learning/challenge/learn-japanese-in-30-days-1/#video-102

I highly recommend it to busy people and for those who hate memorizing boring stuff, it's a lot of fun and not at all pricey.

• 1 month later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

It sounds a bit too good to be true. Is there a catch to using the site? Also, having no grammar learning sounds like it would be fun, but isn't learning the grammar an important part of learning any language? Still, this sounds like something worthwhile to check out. Especially during my escapade to soak up as much Spanish as possible before October.

Thanks for posting this, I need another way to practice my Korean.  Korean is still in Beta mode but the site looks good.  I don't think this would be great by itself but I think if you practiced with a grammar book and used it as a way to test yourself, it could be great for people studying on their own.

Thanks. I will try your website as well. Hopefully, I will be able to use it to my advantage. I will post a review here once I am done with the website as well, just so everyone knows how things went. Although, I have to say, I checked your website out and it wasn't easy for me to understand what easy or difficult meant when I tried to learn a language. But, other than that, it seems good. Let me check it out. Here's to learning better and faster! :)

This is a good resource for the people who want to practice the language they're learning, but not a good resource to learn. It's impossible to learn German without understanding their grammar rules. There are so many of them and some of them are pretty obscure, but if you don't understand them, the progress to master the language will be terribly slow.