Linguaholic

4 Great Apps to Learn German level (A1-A2-B1-B2),

fernaldo

Would you like to learn German?

Grammar explanations and practice tests at A1-A2-B1-B2 level - Exam German
Start German A1-A2-B1-B2 exams are offered at our Haus on a regular basis. These internationally recognized exams
Zertifikat Deutsch is the right exam for students who already have a good basic knowledge of German.
Deutsch B1 will test your good basic knowledge of German. 

● Get it on Google Play 

➤ The application contains a huge number of questions in German grammar and vocabulary that are selected randomly to improve your German.

➤ This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.

➤ Grammar Quiz for Beginners app is an app for German amateur learners.

➤ Each question has an answer right after you selected your best solution. Score will be calculated in real-time.

● Test your grammatical knowledge with the Test!

● This test contains grammar and vocabulary questions and your test result.

● This app allows users to practice by level A1-A2-B1-B2 and includes exercises.

Download now German Grammar Test Apps from Google Play:
► Grammatik Übungen A1 Prüfung     ►Grammatik Übungen A2 Prüfung
► Grammatik Übungen B1 Prüfung     ►Grammatik Übungen B2 Prüfung 

Enjoy your learning

• 3 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Does this app have English explanations? Because if it is only in English, I can't find a single reason why it would be useful.

I think it should be bilingual so it has the explanations in English or whatever native language you speak and then it is in German. Isn't this pretty standard though? Thanks for the suggestions to the OP. I am trying to learn German so I can go on a family trip to Berlin. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip, I installed it on my phone just now.

Okay, it's a bit confusing because it's only in German. It's also only quizzes with no explanations of anything, so if you don't know already about the category of the questions, just guess your way through them and in the end you'll see the right answers. 

I think it might make a decent app if it was translated and some lessons were added here and there. Now it's just guessing.