Linguaholic

Valeria

Hi there!

My name is Valeria I am Italian and I love languages, like everyone here I suppose!

I studied English and German, but they are a bit rusty now, so any help for keep them "fit" is welcome, I'm also planning to  learn portuguese and japanese ( perfect match, don' t you think?)...Hope my brain will bear all of them  ^_^

Oh... I am a teacher, I teach Italian online, if any of you is interested in studying Italian, I' m here!

Ciao, a presto!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I can definitely help you with your English and I would like to be in your online Italian course.  I'm currently wrapping up a Yiddish course at an online Yiddish academy and once it's over I would be very interested in your Italian course.  Learning from a real language speaker is much more effective for me than learning from computerized apps. 

On 18/9/2016 at 0:18 AM, Mereloshn said:

I can definitely help you with your English and I would like to be in your online Italian course.  I'm currently wrapping up a Yiddish course at an online Yiddish academy and once it's over I would be very interested in your Italian course.  Learning from a real language speaker is much more effective for me than learning from computerized apps. 

Thank you very much for helping me with English ... I really need it :)

It would be a real pleasure for me to plan an Italian course for you, have you ever studied it before?

I agree with you, learning from apps is not effective for me neither (?) and my motivation disappears after three seconds ... 

Just let me know when you are ready ;) 

Thank you.

Ciao,

a presto!

On 18/9/2016 at 1:46 PM, clair02 said:

Welcome to the forum, Valieria! It's great to have you here. As a teacher of Italian, I'm sure you will be able to give great value to this forum. I look forward to interacting and learning from you. 

Thank you very much!

I am looking forward to interacting and learning from you too :) 

9 hours ago, Valeria said:

Thank you very much for helping me with English ... I really need it :)

It would be a real pleasure for me to plan an Italian course for you, have you ever studied it before?

I agree with you, learning from apps is not effective for me neither (?) and my motivation disappears after three seconds ... 

Just let me know when you are ready ;) 

Thank you.

Ciao,

a presto!

No I have never studied Italian before, and as of now I've actually learned as much Yiddish as I can learn with the resources I have.  Short of going to a college class, I'm done.  I am interested in continuing to learn Spanish but I would also love to learn Italian and with you and some other new Italian speaking people here I think I can do well in studying Italian by learning from real speakers.  I will probably use some language apps on the side but learning from a person is better.

16 hours ago, Mereloshn said:

No I have never studied Italian before, and as of now I've actually learned as much Yiddish as I can learn with the resources I have.  Short of going to a college class, I'm done.  I am interested in continuing to learn Spanish but I would also love to learn Italian and with you and some other new Italian speaking people here I think I can do well in studying Italian by learning from real speakers.  I will probably use some language apps on the side but learning from a person is better.

Ok, then ask me any doubt or question about Italian ;)