Linguaholic

¡Hola! My name is Jose and I teach Spanish via Skype or Google Hangouts at www.yourspanish.website , where you can also find plenty of free materials to learn, improve and enjoy learning this language.

In YourSpanish.Website you will find videos, audio-texts, exercises, music... all for free :) and of course you can check my prices and packages if you'd like to take personalised lessons with me.

I love creating materials to make the learning experience enjoyable, rewarding and worth to have a look at. So I would appreciate any kind of constructive feedback you're happy to give me you improve my site and make it a better place to learn. Well, thanks for reading and..  ¡nos vemos!

In case people can't figure out what his website is, because he forgot to turn his URL into a clickable link:
http://yourspanish.website/

Well that is a very good idea, and very noble of you, so thank you so much for that and just for bringing that positive attitude to the field.  It is always refreshing to hear of or to see, so that is nice.  Anyways, I like the idea of providing these free services as a base and then offering the option for more personal services.  I think that really gets the best of both worlds in terms of overall reach, so well done there.