Linguaholic

¡Hola! My name is Jose and I teach Spanish via Skype or Google Hangouts at www.yourspanish.website , where you can also find plenty of free materials to learn, improve and enjoy learning this language.

In YourSpanish.Website you will find videos, audio-texts, exercises, music... all for free :) and of course you can check my prices and packages if you'd like to take personalised lessons with me.

I love creating materials to make the learning experience enjoyable, rewarding and worth to have a look at. So I would appreciate any kind of constructive feedback you're happy to give me you improve my site and make it a better place to learn. Well, thanks for reading and..  ¡nos vemos!

In case people can't figure out what his website is, because he forgot to turn his URL into a clickable link:
http://yourspanish.website/

Well that is a very good idea, and very noble of you, so thank you so much for that and just for bringing that positive attitude to the field.  It is always refreshing to hear of or to see, so that is nice.  Anyways, I like the idea of providing these free services as a base and then offering the option for more personal services.  I think that really gets the best of both worlds in terms of overall reach, so well done there.

Scribendi: World-Class Editing and Proofreading

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By smartie_pantalones
      If you have the time and wouldn't mind filling out a quick Google Forms survey (en español) - please click on the link below!

https://forms.gle/fxX6qfB5KUUvRbia7

Thank you!

Angie

Si tiene tiempo y no le importa rellenar una rápida encuesta de Google Forms (en español), ¡haga clic en el siguiente enlace!

Gracias!

Angie
    • By elenajade
      Do you want to learn new language using one of the most useful free translation app? How about translating words from Spanish to English and vice versa? The all new English to Spanish dictionary and translator app is an ideal option for you. Simply enter any words and sentences in English and hit the translate to Spanish button to get accurate results. Learn how to speak the Spanish vocabulary words using the voice output and get things done easily without any communication barrier.Try English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish today!

Features of English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish
      - Simple, easy and convenient free translator apps UI/UX
      - Appealing and clutter-free Spanish to English translation app layout
      - Translate English words, sentences or phrases into accurate Spanish translation conveniently
      - Build your Spanish vocabulary by using app in your free time or during your travel time
      - Translate to Spanish with the hit of a button and get accurate results
      - Copy/paste saved words from clipboard, translate into Spanish
      - Learn new language conveniently and freely
      - Save your English to Spanish dictionary and use it later for more learning

• By Spanish with Lex
      I'm a Spanish teacher on lockdown because of the pandemic, I want to help you learn Spanish.
      I'm a native Spanish speaker, currently on lockdown I'm Bilbao, north Spain. 
      To exorcise the virus scare and to show myself I can do something useful for someone even if I can't teach my classes while the lockdown lasts, I've decided to start creating content for people who are learning Spanish.
      I made a first video to gather some advice from you. If you can watch it and answer (here or on YouTube) it would mean so much for me :)
      Here's the link to the video:
      https://youtu.be/toxoCrxK7d0
      Thanks to all of you, I hope I can help you even just a little bit.
      Channel: Spanish with Lex
    • By Fabián Guillén
      ¡Hola todos! Soy Fabián de Paraguay, ¡Un gusto conocerlos!
      I encourage you to take action during this unprecedented situation and use it to your advantage to improve your Spanish skills with me. I'm an experienced language teacher in English, German and Spanish, and right now I'm doing it full-time online.
      You can check out my teacher profile here: Aprende Español e inglés con Fabián
      Los espero! Nos vemos pronto!
    • By pavmel0074
      Learn Spanish by speaking is a revolutionary language course that enables everyone to learn Spanish and become fluent. https://bit.ly/2x1DDoq