Linguaholic

Introducing my website!

21 hours ago, isabelacristal said:

Hello! My name is Isabela Cristal and I'm new here. I've been learning languages for 6 years now, I decided to create a website to help language learners around the globe. And soon, I plan to launch a youtube channel. 

I'm looking for feedback, let me know what you guys think!

Fluent Camp

Hi Isabela

I will make sure to check your website out as soon as possible. Nice to have you here on linguaholic.com

Best 

Lingua

• 2 weeks later...

I just followed your link and checked your website.MY first impression is: its a great site, the design is good and it is easy to navigate. I am yet to explore your site, though. I will see if your website will be helpful to me or not. I am also a language learner, I  am looking to brush my English and learn French

Hey I really like too the design of your website. It is simple and efficient :)

Will you put "courses" here or only articles and tips to learn new languages ? If I quite well understood you are focused on Portuguese and Korean right ?

I like the idea to learn languages thanks to songs like you propose in your latest article ;-)

I am curious : how did you develop this website ? Via Wordpress ?

Thank you for your answers :)

I will continue sometimes to go on your website because you may give me good ideas and tips to learn more efficiently ;-)

41 minutes ago, Filiger said:

Hey I really like too the design of your website. It is simple and efficient :)

Will you put "courses" here or only articles and tips to learn new languages ? If I quite well understood you are focused on Portuguese and Korean right ?

I like the idea to learn languages thanks to songs like you propose in your latest article ;-)

I am curious : how did you develop this website ? Via Wordpress ?

Thank you for your answers :)

I will continue sometimes to go on your website because you may give me good ideas and tips to learn more efficiently ;-)

Thanks! I'm currently studying Spanish too so there will be some posts later too :) and right now I'm also developing a podcast. 

Yes, it's via Wordpress. 

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

• 3 months later...