Linguaholic

Applications for learning articles in english

Suharik

Hello! I am trying to find some useful apps to learn articles so could you help me? I found this one and think it's not bad, I started to read books with it so it's useful. Does anybody use anything like this? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/articles-english-pro-perfect/id1150816404?mt=8

Reading real world books is definitely your best option to learn articles.
English articles aren't as hard as they are in all the other western-European languages, since it only has 1 article, which is "the".

But I understand it might be hard for you, since Russian doesn't have any articles at all, my mum (Polish) has difficulties with "de" and "het" in Dutch too, even though these 2 articles have no set rules.
But I don't think there's a decent app for this kind of stuff, seeing how nearly all language-related apps are usually from English to another language, but rarely the other way around.

Don't want to be rude, but this appears to be a self-promotion post. The user has only one post and the only post has a link of an obscure app. Sounds fishy to me, not to say that there is a different section for these type of posts.

2 hours ago, 111kg said:

Don't want to be rude, but this appears to be a self-promotion post. The user has only one post and the only post has a link of an obscure app. Sounds fishy to me, not to say that there is a different section for these type of posts.

Oh, I didn't even realise that.
It must be a very clever spam post then.

Then in that case, I guess it's safe to close this topic.