Linguaholic

LingoPat Language Exchange Website | Learn Any language FAST!

Hi everyone,

I created a new language exchange website, which you can use to find language exchange partners, pen pals or friends in your area or from around the world. Of course its free to use for everyone and I am happy about every new member. :)

I wanted to share it here and hope you can find good use for it, to improve whatever language you are learning. :)

Have a nice day and the website can be found at:

http://www.lingopat.com

Hey it looks like a really good website :)

If you want I can give feedbacks sometimes

For instance it looks like I can't choose my gender (when I choose male it doesn't keep it after having saved) and when I choose the level of my languages there is a small mistake with beginner (two "i")

I am curious how did you manage to develop this website ? You were alone or you worked with professional developer ?

Have a good day :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Floren
      Online Languages ® Discord is a dedicated server hosting interactive language-related activities: learning, teaching, studying, translating and exchanging. We Offer: English, French, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish, Chinese  and much more.. 
      Hope you enjoy being a part of our highly active community!
      To join us you should follow these steps :
      1-You should install discord from the play store. 
      2-Then you sign up on discord .
      3-You will find symbol + with green color in the left side you click on that and you choose the last option 'join the a server. then you paste the link 
      ⬇️
      https://discord.gg/5TA3BGUuGR

• By Mariana
      Hello, my name's Mariana I'm from Bulgaria. I'd like to improve my English and Russian skills. I'm total beginner at Italian and I know a bit in Esperanto. As  application I wrote skype, but I have more apps so we can talk about that which one of them  will be the right. If you'd like to learn Bulgarian I'm here to help you! I'll be very happy to learn new things in English, Russian, Italian or Esperanto! My skype is maniana95979
    • By Moha
      CoL is a community wishing to spend our time talking about languages and learning new ones along our path.
      Founded by a group of people sharing a common passion, that is, the love for languages and linguistics, we shall be delighted to have you among us if this would be the case for you as well.
      Some of the main features of our server:
      We have a role system, so you can get languages that you're learning roles and you will only see those languages, as we have more than 40 various languages;
      You can also get a native language role, so it is much easier to find native people of one or another language;
      The server has a section for different activities, for example, word of the day, question of the week, shiritori, discussions, and various themed events;
      Our suggestions section is always open for new ideas for languages, events, etc., so your thoughts are always welcomed and heard;
      We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and that you'll learn a few things in our company!
      You can join here!
    • By Moha
      We are a community wishing to spend our time talking about languages and learning new ones along our path.
      Founded by a group of people sharing a common passion, that is, the love for languages and linguistics, we shall be delighted to have you among us if this would be the case for you as well.
      We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and that you'll learn a few things in our company!
      You can join here! (link just in case: https://discord.gg/3gsCYtB)
    • By citrontea
      Looking for a language exchange partner? Want to make friends all over the world?
      Recently our new site https://sharelingual.com/en/ launched, and we are looking for users who are interested in language exchange. Currently, you can open up an account and connect with other users from all around the world for free. Whatever language you're interested in learning, you can find a great partner. So, if you're currently studying a language or would like to make global friends, we hope you check out sharelingual.com!
      Look forward to seeing you there!