Linguaholic

Language Exchange: Intensive Talk to Native Speakers

lsy_luna

Hello everyone, 

I have spent over 5 years learning languages. I am Chinese and now I have C1 level French and I just started learning German three months ago.

The biggest difficulty I encountered is I can't speak the language even I know the grammar very well.  It really helps me when I can talk to native speakers but they are not always available to teach me. Or sometimes the topic I have to talk with them, I can't express my ideas because of cultural or social differences. Then I was looking for a solution and I found this great idea called Language Exchange. It means, find someone who is learning my own mother language, instead this person speaks the language that I am trying to learn. It is a mutual-aid and with similar motivation we will be able to keep making progress.

So I will send you this article about Language Conversation Exchange and hope you can let this method help you learn faster.

Here is the link: Conversation Exchange: The Ultimate Guide

It is a very good method and helps me to improve my language expressive ability very fast. 

Btw, I found some other people with the same problems as I do so we have spent a lot of time on doing this website and App to help connect people love languages.We launched our beta version already and Android/ iOS version will be launch in coming weeks. Hence I hope you will take a look at what we are doing, https://bilingua.io/  Trust me this is a great platform for you.

I hope you will enjoy it as I do :)

Luna