Linguaholic

The Spanish Language Speed Learning Course

MyDigitalpoint

Some time ago I had a Spanish learning resource on my website that today I would like to share with you.

This an ebook comprising [shadow=red,left]The Spanish Language Speed Learning Course[/shadow] to speak Spanish confidently in 12 days or less.

If you want to try it, you are welcome to download it, it's a virus free PDF file that I'm attaching here.

Enjoy  :smile:

Thank you for this wonderful resource. As someone struggling with learning this beautiful language, I think this will be a very helpful material. I've tried many resources before, and I have not been satisfied with all of them. I hope that with this material, I'll be able to adjust more with speaking and writing in Spanish.

No problem asiong, I hope this is ebook can help you and anyone wanting to learn Spanish, which is certainly a beautiful and rich language.

Probably because this is why many people fear somewhat scared of it, having some extra grammar rules than English and a much larger vocabulary.

However is not that hard when you really get involved in learning it.

• 1 month later...

I've heard of that website to but I think it lacks the fundamentals of how a language should be learned. This speed course is likely to attract a lot of attention but not many people are fast learners. Some travel at their own paste and others can zip right through like nothing. Learning a language is a natural experience and for some this might be unnatural, it's a good website but probably not for everyone.

Thanks for sharing, I've downloaded it, it has a great structure and very basic, but useful information, a great way to start on the language.  :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

To all those who have downloaded the speed course, how is it going so far. I want to download it, but I would love some feedback on how it is going first. Does it just give you a general grasp of the language or are you really picking Spanish up?