Linguaholic

Hello! Filipino signing in!

asiong123

Hello everyone! I am asiong123, and I am a Filipino fluent with English and Tagalog. Graduating from a Catholic university founded by Spanish missionaries, I was required to take basic and advanced Spanish classes. It was quite the task and I found it very difficult to learn the language. I'm very much willing to improve on my Spanish though, and I am hoping this community at linguaholic will be able to help!

Nice meeting you all!

:wink:

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Welcome asiong123. :) Bruce Willis fan eh? I'm a big fan too. Check out the Spanish practice thread, we will discuss our favorite Bruce Willis movies there!  :emo:

Thank you for the invite! I'll surely go there and discuss my favorite Bruce Willis films. It's a wonderful idea trying to discuss your major interests in a second language. I'm hoping to see you there.

I'm sure Bruce Willis will be proud seeing fans learning a new language and discussing his films at the same time.  :laugh:

Welcome to the forum!

There are many Spanish speakers here, whether native speakers or learners like yourself. I hope you have a great time here!