Linguaholic

What language/s did you teach (do you plan on teaching) your children?

Akya

If I ever have children (Which is not very likely though), I would teach them both French and English.

French because it's my native language and most likely would be theirs too. And English because it's so widely used that it's really a must to speak English if you ever want to visit other countries, work or learn abroad and also there is so much resources in English online and in books for pretty much anything that isn't as easily available in other languages.

Well I don't have children now, but when I do, I want to teach them English, Chinese (preferably both dialects or at least Cantonese), and Japanese.

Of course, it's up to them to decide if they want to learn. I won't force it on them but I would like my child to be bilingual :)

I want to make sure my future children know at least 5 languages.

Sounds crazy, but this will provide them a good start in life, better job and money.

I just don't know which ones yet lol. Time will show what languages are needed the most, but one of them will definitely be Japanese or Chinese.

There is no doubt that my children will have to learn english, so I won't comment on that. I don't have a choice anyway. But I'd like to immerse them into Spanish too. Why Spanish? Because I am a Spanish teacher, so I will have a chance to try and teach them at a young age!