Linguaholic

Olá! Hello! I'm a linguaholic from Brazil

Igor Teuri

Olá pessoal! Hello guys!

I'm new at this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a language addicted from Brazil. I'm 22 years old, and I study psychology. I've always loved languages, but I never could afford a language course, so I started to learn them by myself, using internet. I love to try new methods of learning, and develop my own way to learn it. As a brazilian, my native tongue is Portuguese, but I can actually communicate in english, and spanish (poorly, I know hahah). Now I'm putting my efforts in learning french. I hope I can learn a lot of news things with you guys!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

4 hours ago, Igor Teuri said:

Olá pessoal! Hello guys!

I'm new at this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a language addicted from Brazil. I'm 22 years old, and I study psychology. I've always loved languages, but I never could afford a language course, so I started to learn them by myself, using internet. I love to try new methods of learning, and develop my own way to learn it. As a brazilian, my native tongue is Portuguese, but I can actually communicate in english, and spanish (poorly, I know hahah). Now I'm putting my efforts in learning french. I hope I can learn a lot of news things with you guys!

Hola Igor

Great to have you here! Hope you find lots of useful information on here and of course we are willing to help you and share our experiences!

Best

L

Hey Welcome Dude :D

I am French so do not hesitate to contact me if you want to exchange ;-)

I know nothing in Portuguese ah ah ^^ but if you are a real beginner in French maybe we can help each others :D

On 18-02-2017 at 10:10 AM, Filiger said:

Hey Welcome Dude

I am French so do not hesitate to contact me if you want to exchange ;-)

I know nothing in Portuguese ah ah ^^ but if you are a real beginner in French maybe we can help each others

Haha Actually, I was searching for someone to exchange. I'm a really begginer at frech, actually I can speak only a few sentences. If you wanna, I can teach you portuguese, and you help me with the french. How can we talk?

Hey we can start a bit on this forum (via private messages) and if our methods of work are convenient for both of us then we can consider other options (Whatsapp, Slack etc.) :D

What do you think ?