Linguaholic
ArielPlaysBanjo

Ich suche den Deutschen Freund! (TL: German / NL: English)

Hallo!

Meine Name ist Ariel, aus Die Vereinigten Staaten und Ich suche den Deutschen Freund. Ich bin ein Deutschen Anfänger wer will wisse Deutschen perfekt.

Ich bin komisch, und sprechen mit mir wird sein spaß. Ich mag sprechen Musik, Filme, Kunst, Bücher. Ich kann Ihnen helfen, Englisch zu lernen!

Wenn du willst sein Deutschen Fruend, senden mir ein Nachricht hier Dann können wir per E-Mail oder Skype.  Vielen Dank!

Hallo ArielPlaysBanjo

Gerne helfe ich dir, Deutsch zu lernen. Gerne lerne ich auch Englisch von dir!

Schreib mir doch einmal eine private Nachricht. Danke! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wolf R
      Are you a bacon fan or a non bacon fan? If yes... why? If not... why? If due to religion... why do you think your religion banned it? [RichWords]
      Who says we got time to diligently find people to speak Spanish with? And who said you can only exchange English to Spanish and vice-versa? Who said, who said. Let’s bend the rules a little and create a free for all chat room. Find friends, add prompts  that I will then add to this post for everyone to view and respond to, as well as your USER ATTACHED so that everyone knows who wrote it. No more awkward beginnings with strangers, and just let it flow...
      Or wait a minute... LET IT GOOOOOOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO!
      Frozen stand or Anti Frozen stand? When did you first watch frozen? What was the first Frozen branded item that you help in your hands... the DVD? A sticker? [RichWords]
      You can add a translation to your Spanish post, so that you and the others can understand what you posted. We all know you’re going to look back 3 seconds later and not know what the hell you just wrote or meant. Adding the translation or hints will help you learn Spanish and memorize things faster (I think... at least it should)
    • By learyjr
      Please, could you recommend me some good textbooks on learning and practising my English vocabulary for either mathematics, physics, pharmacology, or chemistry? (Something like both "Macmillan Vocabulary Practice Series: Geography" and "Oxford English For Careers".) 
    • By Pauli2334
      Hey! I am beginner, I started to learn german a month ago. Recently I signed up on this website because I wanted to find a place where I could check the correctness of my german sentences I don't have any native speaker in my surroundings so I thought that German forum would be a good place for supporting that. I am learning vocabulary by using words in the sentences, but I know that I will have struggle with the correctness of those sentences.
      Thank you for any help
      If you have an idea where can I find a better place or better way for that, you can give me an advice : ) 
      Sentences:
      Micheal hat sehr gut Stimme, Er war überrascht wann habe als ich ihm das gesagt. Brot und Fleisch kaufe Ich Im Supermarkt gleich. Sie sieht nicht wie eine erfahrene Polizistin aus. (She doesn't look like an experienced policewoman) Ich liebe reiden mit meine freunde. Neugierig Mann - Das ist der Person welche ist wichtig in den kreativ Arbeit. Diese Gegend ist sehr leer! Dort mussen sein keine Mensch. Die Hektik ist nicht gut für dein Leben! Du hast leer in dein Kopf. Sie ist bleich, weil ihre Katze ist tot! Die Person mit null Durchsetzungsvermögen immer nickt, weil sie über alles einig.
    • By ofcosar
      hi there
      if u want to watch movie, series and documentries with subtitle discover this website https://ororo.tv/ref/556144  if u buy a packet u can download with subtitle.
    • By Marc Weber
      http://mawercer.de/spell is an early attempt to train spelling in various languages.
      English, German, bengali, and many more coming soon -> write to support to have some added.
      It remembers which words you got right doesn't ask multiple times about the same word.
      You can use it from mobile phone.
      Feedback welcome