Linguaholic

What about having french courses in a tropical island, in the warm Indian Ocean ? You can choose to attend Group course or Private Course or a Combination of both of them. It's up to you !

After school you can discover the marvels of our amazing Reunion Island. Make new friends and enjoy our suggestion-of-activities planning ! You won't forget the taste of the reunionese dishes, the colorful culture, the magnificent intensity of the tropical, coastal, montaineous landscape !

We guarantee high quality courses : the group are up to 8 students max., and are conversation-oriented. The Private lessons face to face with a teacher are personalized and designed to improve where the student has difficulties.

Most of our students are staying in one of our carefully selected host families : the best way to make the most of the language stay and intensify the french practice after school.

If you want to discover what’s going on at our school at the moment, feel free to like and follow our Facebook page : Learn French on Reunion Island - DP LANGUES Reunion ! 

You can also have a look at our website DP Langues - School of Language. We have an Online French Test that can you do at any time !

Looking forward to hearing from you soon !

With tropical regards,

DP Langues Team :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Pomme_de_Gavin
      Salut! I'm probably more lazy than most, but I've always struggled with remembering vocabulary. I took French in high school and college, and have had an "on and off again" relationship with practicing ever since. There's always so many things I want to do, and French ends up taking a backseat.

I'm a developer, so me and a few friends made a free chrome extension to fix this. It immerses you in French or Spanish vocabulary on any website you visit. It's a pretty cool way to pick up new words, and it's really subtle, so you can keep it on for months at a time - and stay up to date with your vocab forever! We'd love it if you gave it a shot and let us know how we could make it even better for language learners

Check it out here! www.usefluent.co

• By vince le baguette
      Hi everyone,
      I have a question regarding french relative clauses that I just can't figure out by myself. Here two examples:
      Ces trois couleurs ce sont celles que l'on retrouve dans le tableau de Delacroix.
      Elle a été créée après les décolonisations des années 1950 et 1960, comme vous pourrez le voir 
      dans cet extrait vidéo qui raconte l'histoire de la francophonie.
      Can anyone explain to me 1) whether the article in the highlighted section is obligatory 2)if so, why and when it is obligatory 3) if not, why it is used and what difference it makes compared to leaving it out

• By NoSihera
      Bonjour, I was listening to this cover of Nea's Some Say and half of it is in French. I understand French a little bit, but with songs it's more difficult. I'm especially having trouble with the line following Et j'attendrai, j'attendrai, it's at 1:27. If someone would help me with it I'd be very happy! And if someone transcribed the entire French part that would just be amazing. Merci!
      https://youtu.be/9WDbtHJqDG8?t=87
    • By Codescape
      Hi! I'm developing an application to learn various languages from ground up: starting with alphabet and continuing into sentence building and writing. I need feedback and I would love to give everyone codes for the full version so you don't have to watch ads. I try to post updates weekly adding fresh content and new games. It has quite a few cool features:
      - Various languages available for offline learning: Thai, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French (more languages on the way!)
      - Alphabet and spelling activities – build the foundations of your language knowledge.
      - Grammar drills – practice useful grammar structures for daily communication.
      - Real-life conversation examples – be ready to speak while go to another country.
      - Language tips - listen to step-by-step explanations and real-life examples that you can use right away.
      - Lesson dictionary - you don't need to look for a dictionary to find a word you don’t know.
      - Fun randomly generated games and quizzes to track your progress - revise and improve your language skills in fun games that are generated uniquely each time you play them.
      - Dictionary - browse through all the words with examples from all the courses to revise them.
      - Favorite words - add words from lessons to revise them!
      - Achievements and progress - track your improvements and progress easily.
      - Frequent updates – extend your skills with more topics covered and brand-new games.
      It's available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codescape.learngo

• By Kam
      Could you help me, how can I improve my speaking task:

From my point of view, the Polish education system has many failings, but the main failing is an attitude of many teachers in Polish schools. Firstly, the relation between student and teacher is too weak. It means that the teacher should discuss more with students. Moreover, the teacher ought to teach more individually. For example, if some students have many problems with speaking, the teacher should help him by giving advice, how to improve his speaking. I mean that the teacher should not only point out mistakes but also the teacher ought to help how to resolve the problem. In this case, the problem of students’ speaking. In other words, the teacher should be an instructor, who gives the student a helping hand.
      A few years ago I heard in some English Podcast that ‘teaching is not just testing”. I totally agree with this statement. The most important value of teaching should be helping how to improve students’ abilities. That is why, I think, that the teachers and lecturers should reduce the number of tests during the school or the academic year.
      Let’s move on to another disadvantage of the Polish education system. Personally speaking, I think that a core curriculum is inappropriate. In Polish middle schools, secondary schools and universities there are many unnecessary subjects, which are time-consuming, for instance: chemistry, Information Technology or biology.  If some students are not keen on this subjects, and they are sure that these subjects are not their cup of tea, they should learn at the same time their preferred subjects such us English or Mathematics  to polish up their abilities. If a student is not a biology fan, he should not waste their time in a subject which is not prospective for him or her.
      The best solution to solve this problem is a new curriculum. The student is aware which subjects can be useful for him in the future, and which subjects are completely unnecessary for him or her.
      To sum up, if we want to improve the Polish education system, Polish teachers should be more patient and should work with students more individually instead of working in groups. I do not want to criticize working in groups, but in my opinion, working in groups is less effective than individual work. What is more, teachers should reduce the number of tests because the tests take too much time. As I meant, the core curriculum should be also changed because there are too many unnecessary subjects.
The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...