Linguaholic

Can anyone brief me the steps to design an app? 

Hey. My passion is mastering different languages. I know nearly 7 languages and I have written short stories, poems etc in different languages. I have documented them in various files and I stored them in our closet. Recently I found that few of my documents has been damaged by some insects and bookworms.

It is my 15 year- long hard work and those documents are very important to me. I am planning to digitalize my files. A friend of mine suggested document scanning services in Toronto which offer this facility. Anyone here had availed such services?  

I am planning to design an easy learning app to learn different languages. So, I need my data to be digitalized. I am new to designing an app. Can anyone brief me the steps to design an app? 

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I would say start with a list of features, what your app needs to do. Then maybe sketch some screens to clarify it a bit more.

Then you'll need to contact an app developer and have it quoted, because building an app is obviously a trade of its own, not something you can pick up as you go.