Linguaholic

Why did you start learning Italian?

Akya

Because I'm crushing on a guy who speaks Italian =D he's Romanian, just like me, but been living in Italy for many years now and recently returned to his roots. It's not that I want to impress him because sadly he's taken LOL but he's giving me motivation to keep going and thriving with Italian and he helps me a lot too. Might sound like a stupid reason but any reason is better than none, plus learning a new language is always meraviglioso:D

On 10.10.2016 at 9:09 PM, monicad said:

Because I'm crushing on a guy who speaks Italian =D he's Romanian, just like me, but been living in Italy for many years now and recently returned to his roots. It's not that I want to impress him because sadly he's taken LOL but he's giving me motivation to keep going and thriving with Italian and he helps me a lot too. Might sound like a stupid reason but any reason is better than none, plus learning a new language is always meraviglioso:D

That's certainly a good reason monicad :=)

Ah ah it is a good reason !!

Some of my friends told me once that Romanian language is quite close to Italian so when you will be fluent in Italian you could learn more easily Romanian :D

(Honestly I was so surprised to discover that yes indeed Romanian looks really similar to Italian and even Latine !)

• 10 months later...