Linguaholic
Improve your knowledge of any language online

Hi guys! I am excited to share with you my website with online language courses: Beyond the Language Barrier. So far I've created a Business English course (which is free!), and an Italian for beginners course (you can check the first couple of lectures for free). I am now working on other courses but I what I'm trying to focus on is keeping people motivated to learn a language, I know how hard that is sometimes. 

Anyway, I am open to all sorts of feedback, and suggestions for other language courses.

Cheers,

Lily

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vincent
      Hello! I am Vincent. I had a hard time learning Italian. But I found a learning method that changed my life! I'm here to share this with you guys so you can use the same method as I did =)
      For the link to the method! https://bit.ly/3m7z6pK
      Studies show that 95% of those who learn a language during an extended stay in a foreign country can speak the language in a much better way than those who do not immerse themselves in the new language. For most people, the easiest and most effective way to learn a new language is to speak a lot. In this way, new neuronal pathways and connections are formed in your brain. Very soon you will be able to use the new skills confidently. We have understood this principle and developed a new language learning program that allows you to speak your new language from day one, whether at home or on the go. Try it yourself, and you will see how much easier language learning is than with traditional language course.
    • By pavmel0074
      Learn Italian by speaking is a revolutionary language course that enables everyone to learn Italian and become fluent. https://bit.ly/2KpQzHO
    • By 方如仕
      I'd like to introduce the Android app "Business Chinese: Mandarin Chinese for Business" (you can download it for free by clicking on this linkhttp://bit.ly/businesschinese or just search for Business Chinese: Mandarin Chinese for Business in the Play store). It's currently rated with 4.85 stars at the Play Store with over 1000 downloads in one week.
      Features
      1.  Download lessons for offline learning
      2. High quality content - Practical vocabulary and phrases
      3.  Quiz your language skills and improve your memorization
      4. High quality audio -Native Speaker accent
      5.  Business Chinese dictionary
      6. Well structured - mass exposure to vocabulary in context

What the app will help you learn?
      1. 1600+ business vocabulary
      2. 1500+ business phrases
      3. 40+ business idioms
      4. 90 + business Chinese lessons
      You will have lessons that cover the following topics:
      Greetings and introductions, Etiquette, Appointments, Office titles, Work and careers, Reservations, Office, Office supplies, Telephoning, Down to business, At work,  At the factory, Construction site, Company departments, Job interview, Meeting, Sales, Bargaining, Email, Employment, Customer’s complaint, Purchases, Business deal, Advertising, Business leadership, Product packaging, Placing orders, Presentation, Employment, Banking, Money and exchange, Finance, Business transactions, Business success, Service business, Business motivation, Transportation, Marketing, Professional business, Investing, Economy, International business, Taxes, insurance, Business idioms, Fluency.

The Business Chinese App is a powerful app packed with real business Chinese for real business people. We have put together a full business Chinese course for serious Chinese language learners around the world who are ready to go beyond HSK and get a full immersion of practical advanced Chinese.
      Our business Chinese lessons use an effective format that helps you remember what you learn and improve your business Chinese speaking and listening skills. In the "practice" session, you get the chance to use and test the language you learned.
      As Chinese language experts, we are aware that learning a language is more efficient while learning full sentences not single words or characters. We are aware that your aim is to articulate yourself not in single words but instead in understandable chains of them - namely grammatical sentences. The only way to use sentences and to be able to understand them is to learn them. This is the reason why we have structured single words, phrases and quiz.

Here are some screenshots taken from the app:

If you love our app, rate it and leave a review on playstore!

Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions, Thank you!

• By Andrikonic
      Hi everyone,
      If you are looking to practice your foreign language skills by talking to native speakers, go ahead and give https://www.justlearn.com/dashboard a try! There are a lot of amazing native tutors out there and you even have the possibility to book a trial lesson to see how you like it
      On https://www.justlearn.com/blog you can also find a lot of tips and tricks that might be beneficial for your learning journey.
      Let me know your thoughts and good luck!
    • By Vagabond
      Hi, I probably have a C1 level & want to do a Proficiency C2 test. Therefore I'd like to do a course for about 2 months in an Asian country. I do speak English daily since years, read books, watch movies & use google in English. 
      My budget isn't particularly low but neither high. I can't or won't afford expensive classes in Great Britain, North America or Oceania. I traveled a lot in the last years & am able to feel at home in many places. I can imagine doing a course in Thailand, India, Vietnam or even in the Philippines (well, probably the least favourite as I really don't like the food in the Philippines but on the other hand it might be better as the locals speak English...)

Any recommendations? It could be either a language school with group courses or a privat teacher which knows the requirements of the CPE test & can help me filling the gaps & pointing me in the right direction to pass the test... I estimate that 8 weeks of two private lessons per week or 8 weeks of 4 group lessons per week will be enough if I study hard beside classes...

Has anybody done the same?