Linguaholic

Parlam - online translation jobs

Hi everyone!

I want to talk you about Parlam, a website where you can fins online transaltion jobs.

Parlam is a market place for translators and for  the person who need them, a place to find the others. 

This model of the marketplace connect both parties and offers several advantages. From the perspective of the complainant, he will be able to have native translators in several languages, including minority ones, receiving a professional service. For the translator, this business model allows you to earn peace of mind because it ensures the collection and fairer margins, thanks to the elimination of intermediaries.

Parlam was born seven years ago in Barcelona with a platform that helps large companies manage large volumes of translations in multiple languages. In addition to great savings, Parlam allows you to manage 1,000 simultaneous translations in 10 languages, with many translators and proofreaders, without having to send a single file or email. All automated through its platform.

Check the website to find more information!

f936b4df-a9c4-4183-bdc1-73dec607db4e-original.png

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

23 minutes ago, juancarlos said:

Hi everyone!

I want to talk you about Parlam, a website where you can fins online transaltion jobs.

Parlam is a market place for translators and for  the person who need them, a place to find the others. 

This model of the marketplace connect both parties and offers several advantages. From the perspective of the complainant, he will be able to have native translators in several languages, including minority ones, receiving a professional service. For the translator, this business model allows you to earn peace of mind because it ensures the collection and fairer margins, thanks to the elimination of intermediaries.

Parlam was born seven years ago in Barcelona with a platform that helps large companies manage large volumes of translations in multiple languages. In addition to great savings, Parlam allows you to manage 1,000 simultaneous translations in 10 languages, with many translators and proofreaders, without having to send a single file or email. All automated through its platform.

Check the website to find more information!

f936b4df-a9c4-4183-bdc1-73dec607db4e-original.png

Had a quick look at it. Looks pretty interesting. Is it in BETA now?

• 3 years later...

Fully agree with you! Knowing a foreign language opens lots of opportunities that might really help to be employed. By the way, I'm willing to mention the fact that I was a waiter for some time until crisis has appeared in the life of all of us. It bothered me to make some money, but then I accidentally found this magnificent source https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-film-production-apprenticeships where it's completely possible to look for different occupations and start making money. This platform works quite perfectly, so I highly advise you to use it for yourself as soon as possible!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...