Linguaholic

Help required

I-L

Hi everyone,

As a part of a German language course,I wrote a few short sentences in German and need someone to go over them, just to make sure there are no major mistakes. 

I would appreciate help via a private message, if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Guy.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

9 hours ago, Guy1981 said:

Hi everyone,

As a part of a German language course,I wrote a few short sentences in German and need someone to go over them, just to make sure there are no major mistakes. 

I would appreciate help via a private message, if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Guy.

Hi there

If you are willing to post the sentences here, I will be glad to help you. 

• 4 years later...

Is there any authoritative body in Kerala to kick start the German language course?

I am not looking for any help regarding the translation, but I wish to know about authority bodies that offer German language course. I have ore than 6 years of industry experience in machine learning and ai services. I have been working alongside with some of the big names from Europe, especially Germany, on neural network and sentiment analysis projects. That's when I learned that Germany has huge market for experienced. but young engineering candidates. I wish to start learning the language and need a proper guidance for that.