Linguaholic

Lingostan [all languages]: learning and teaching

Serrrgio

Now that I've been using it for a couple of weeks I can say taht it works properly, both in a technical and a economical level. I've found this online learning platform looking for skype exchanges with French and Italian natives (in free plafforms almost nobody show up even in the first meeting). At the first moment I said "oh oh, pay..." but actually is not bad. Registration is free and rates are fixed by teachers (qualified natives) and tutors (natives). Since my goal is to learn some Italian and practise French for free, I've become tutor, and help other guys to learn Spanish; and I use that money to learn Italian and French.

It works, so I wanted to share it with you. I was on time for opening great offer, I don't know if it's still running...

Ah, the link: http://www.lingostan.com

Cheers!

8 hours ago, Serrrgio said:

Now that I've been using it for a couple of weeks I can say taht it works properly, both in a technical and a economical level. I've found this online learning platform looking for skype exchanges with French and Italian natives (in free plafforms almost nobody show up even in the first meeting). At the first moment I said "oh oh, pay..." but actually is not bad. Registration is free and rates are fixed by teachers (qualified natives) and tutors (natives). Since my goal is to learn some Italian and practise French for free, I've become tutor, and help other guys to learn Spanish; and I use that money to learn Italian and French.

It works, so I wanted to share it with you. I was on time for opening great offer, I don't know if it's still running...

Ah, the link: http://www.lingostan.com

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing