Linguaholic

Looking for Chinese language buddy / TL: Mandarin / NL: English / Wechat

estellaona

Hello, looking for a pen pal to help me with my Chinese writing and grammar. I would like to send short essays and have them corrected, and I would be willing to do the same for my pen pal. Of course, if you are not looking for writing and grammar help with English, I would be willing to help you with speaking as well. I would like someone who has good standard mandarin grammar.

About me- I'm an American English teacher living in Beijing. I watch the news obsessively and I want to get a masters in International Relations (particularly US-China relations). I love reading, watching cartoons, and cats. If you'd like to be my pen pal, please send me a message or reply in the feed.

你好,我想找到笔友,为了提高我写作和语法能力。(我的语法很不好:()我要发给你一个小文章,然后让你改写。你当然也可以发给我英语文章,但是要是你不想写作,我们也可以用英语聊天。笔友应该有很好的语法。

我是一个美国的英语老师。我现在住在北京。我喜欢看新闻,而且我想读研究生(外交)。我喜欢读书,看动画片,养猫。如果你想跟我一起练习,请发给我信还是回复在这里。

2 hours ago, estellaona said:

Hello, looking for a pen pal to help me with my Chinese writing and grammar. I would like to send short essays and have them corrected, and I would be willing to do the same for my pen pal. Of course, if you are not looking for writing and grammar help with English, I would be willing to help you with speaking as well. I would like someone who has good standard mandarin grammar.

About me- I'm an American English teacher living in Beijing. I watch the news obsessively and I want to get a masters in International Relations (particularly US-China relations). I love reading, watching cartoons, and cats. If you'd like to be my pen pal, please send me a message or reply in the feed.

你好,我想找到笔友,为了提高我写作和语法能力。(我的语法很不好:()我要发给你一个小文章,然后让你改写。你当然也可以发给我英语文章,但是要是你不想写作,我们也可以用英语聊天。笔友应该有很好的语法。

我是一个美国的英语老师。我现在住在北京。我喜欢看新闻,而且我想读研究生(外交)。我喜欢读书,看动画片,养猫。如果你想跟我一起练习,请发给我信还是回复在这里。

welcome to linguaholic, estellaona

Funnily enough, I am also living in Beijing:=) and therefore I am also studying Chinese. So maybe in the future we could give each other a hand with our Chinese texts. However, you might be looking for a Chinese native speaker right? If not necessarily, please let me know.

regards

Lingua

• 4 months later...

Hi estellaona, wellcome to China!

I am a native Chinese who is currently studying mathematics in UK. And I have also spent two years in Beijing. I like cartoons too, such as We Bare Bear and Gravity Falls, and I also enjoy reading and writing. I will be glad to be your pen pal if you are still looking for one! 

Kuma