Linguaholic

Hallo! Hej! こんいちは!Bonjour!

Cherry

Hi everyone! I'm native Finnish speaker, currently studying German, Swedish, Japanese and French. I'm 24 years old and live in Finland. I became interested in different languages, because of my job. I'm studying to become classical vocal teacher and I'm going to graduate next month. As a classical singer I've been performing songs in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and English.

Right now I wish to focuse my language studies to German, because it's the most important language for my career. :)

Nice to meet you!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

My daughter is learning German at lukio, as well as Russian.  She has several years of Swedish under her belt (as all Finnish school kids do).  I suggested that if she wanted to perfect her German, she should consider going to university in Germany - there you can study for free (you need to pay your own living expenses, but the education is free) and they throw in German language lesson as well.  A lot of Americans study in Germany, as they would not be able to afford to go to university in the US.  They see learning the German language as a bonus.