Linguaholic

Do you struggle with a lack of self-confidence when it comes to speaking a foreign language? When I first started learning French I had a lot of insecurities and feelings of self-consciousness that made it very difficult to speak. When I wanted to speak I would feel very uncomfortable and often I would stay silent. Gradually I started to become more comfortable with feeling uncomfortable which allowed me to grow as a person and in the language itself. I since went on to learn Spanish and Italian in a couple of months as I became more aware of my psychology and the language hacks I could start using from this new found freedom of mind. 

I am currently offering a 4 Week Course where I will help you to get out of your own way and begin to make progress in your foreign language from Week 1. I will also help you develop into the language learner you wish to be. Using my own experience, I will help you to ask better quality questions and to bring a sense of joy to your learning journey once again. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Denis