Linguaholic

Do you struggle with a lack of self-confidence when it comes to speaking a foreign language? When I first started learning French I had a lot of insecurities and feelings of self-consciousness that made it very difficult to speak. When I wanted to speak I would feel very uncomfortable and often I would stay silent. Gradually I started to become more comfortable with feeling uncomfortable which allowed me to grow as a person and in the language itself. I since went on to learn Spanish and Italian in a couple of months as I became more aware of my psychology and the language hacks I could start using from this new found freedom of mind. 

I am currently offering a 4 Week Course where I will help you to get out of your own way and begin to make progress in your foreign language from Week 1. I will also help you develop into the language learner you wish to be. Using my own experience, I will help you to ask better quality questions and to bring a sense of joy to your learning journey once again. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Denis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nox
      ¡Hola, Amigos!

After teaching to over than 6000 students vai the Udemy course, New content is added and this time it's all on our new platform, which is optimized through our experience over the years in teaching Español to all our awesome students.
      Still, not only the content that is edited and updated! we are providing 1-on-1 Skpye/Zoom call time with our professional tutors that lasts up to 60 mins, to provide you the best environment to understand grammar, learn vocabulary and practice conversation skills.

check the link for more details and to enroll : Languag3
      ¡Hasta luego!
    • By Zach
      Spanish can be a really hard to learn but when your equiped right it can be much easier, in this text im going to propose you one of the best site to learn spanish in just a few day, is that cool ?!? The site is totally leagit and got more than 6000 student that are determinated to learn spanish. 
      Click here for more info (or the link below) and to learn spanish in a good environement with nice people! Que tengo un buen dia! 
      https://bit.ly/3tZO3gM
    • By Emi
      ¡Hola! Me llamo Emi y vivo en Polania. Estudio español porque quiero vivir en España. Especialmente en Valencia. Mi espańol es mal pero intiendo. ¿Tienen sugestiónes?
    • By MichelleB.
      ¡Hola a todos! Quería compartirles este video con algunas expresiones de deseo (con la estructura que+ presente del subjuntivo) que pueden ser muy útiles en situaciones de la vida cotidiana como despedirse, felicitar o dar un saludo de cumpleaños. Espero que les guste.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9xMEt77g8o
    • By Vincent
      Hello! I am Vincent. I had a hard time learning Italian. But I found a learning method that changed my life! I'm here to share this with you guys so you can use the same method as I did =)
      For the link to the method! https://bit.ly/3m7z6pK
      Studies show that 95% of those who learn a language during an extended stay in a foreign country can speak the language in a much better way than those who do not immerse themselves in the new language. For most people, the easiest and most effective way to learn a new language is to speak a lot. In this way, new neuronal pathways and connections are formed in your brain. Very soon you will be able to use the new skills confidently. We have understood this principle and developed a new language learning program that allows you to speak your new language from day one, whether at home or on the go. Try it yourself, and you will see how much easier language learning is than with traditional language course.