Linguaholic
  • Similar Content

• By Broadhat12
      Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice from some fellow Mandarin Chinese learners :))
      For a little background, I have been living in Shanghai for about a year now, and been studying Chinese at East-China Normal university. But it's not really working out for me, so i was wondering what everyone here would reccomend? I have looked into That's mandarin cause they seem to have a more unique way to teach that might work better for me than the university classrooms. But please let me know where you studied and what you thought of it, it would really help me out :))

Thanks a ton in advance. 
    • By Tobias-XD
      Hey, my dear friends!
      I just found out an amazing Chinese learning tool. 
      eChineseLearning has been teaching Chinese online for over 14 years,they’are definitely qualified for any level Chinese learner to stick with!!

I was completely shocked how they respond to my injury, I been told all of their teachers are native speakers, and eChineseLearning is constantly recruiting those who have the certification to teach Chinese from all around the world!

check it out if you are interested! definitely worth a try  
    • By iBean
      Can you guess answer behind these pictures?

The answers are below.
      ==================================
      Hi everyone, today I want to introduce a new mobile game (iOS and Android). I think it is the hardest English word guessing game you have ever played!
      -----------------------------
      Game: Hear the Picture

Hear the Picture is an English word guessing game with a new, fun and crazy game rule that can challenge your English ability.
      Let's see some examples:
      four + mat = format
      win + doe = window
      you + knight = unite
      ----
      You can see, pronounciation in English is used to make game rule. So, the illustration of a picture does not tell the answer, but its combined sound does.
      ---- HOW TO PLAY ----
      In each picture of a level, you have to find out 2 words that the picture illustrated, then combined their sounds and make another difined word in English, almost not related to what the picture illustrated.
      -----
      You will have a tutorial at starting of game. If you get stuck, there are some tools to help you find out the answer.
      Not easy, but fun! Best to play with your friends and family.
      There are 100 levels to challenge your intelligent, and will be updated more.
      -----
      Link download in website: www.hearthepicture.net
    • By Mary Jay
      Hi everyone,
      I would like to recommend one great resource for learning Chinese characters.
      I have been using it for 6 months already and I am really happy about it.
      Although it has no other features except vocabulary memorization, it suits me perfectly as memorizing characters is my main pain point ;-( https://www.hackchinese.com/
      Would you be able to share some other tools you are using for learning Chinese words?