Linguaholic

Vocabulary Training Software

Masanen

I am looking for English vocabulary training software or an app that would say common English words in random order. After every word I should write it. The software will then compare my answer to the right answer and tells the result. Is there any software or web site for that purpose?

• 8 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Yes, this functionality realized here. http://123abceng.com Writing - it's part of "spell" exercise. You can add your own word list, and web-application will start vocabulary descriptions and images related to your word list. For your task you can set up to 0 all grammar quizzes, and work only with Most Common exercise and Spells. Most common exercise still important for your case, because system is going go describe your active vocabulary and show to you word descriptions on the base on your knowledge. Than more your level is getting higher, than more complicated dictionary descriptions system will show to you.

• 3 years later...

Software testing is the method involved with tracking down blunders in the created item It likewise checks whether the genuine results can match anticipated outcomes, just as helps in the distinguishing proof of deformities, missing prerequisites, or holes.

Testing is the penultimate advance before the dispatch of the item to the market. It incorporates assessment, examination, perception, and assessment of various parts of an item.

Proficient programming analyzers utilize a mix of manual testing with mechanized devices. Subsequent to directing tests, the analyzers report the outcomes to the improvement group. The ultimate objective is to convey a quality item to the client, which is the reason Software testing is so significant.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08.03.2018 at 20:49, Masanen said:

Я ищу программу для тренировки английской лексики или приложение, которое будет произносить общеупотребительные английские слова в случайном порядке. После каждого слова я должен написать его. Затем программа сравнит мой ответ с правильным ответом и сообщит результат. Есть ли какое-либо программное обеспечение или веб-сайт для этой цели?

Try the Quizlet. There are also flashcards and spelling of words, a test, selection and memorization function. Words you add yourself can also be exported or added to your library from others. I used it when I was learning English.