Linguaholic

Audio & Video Lessons

Ranaa

Greetings,

There is an audio lesson for learning German language, and the first lesson was as far as I can remember a male & female voice over on - How to order in a restaurant or pub, or a conversation in a restaurant; something like that. It was easy & fun hearing and learning that lesson. This is very inadequate description and possibly lots of other courses & lessons also start with restaurant conversation, but still, if anyone could direct me to the audio file I am looking for, it would be great help!

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Ranaa said:

Greetings,

There is an audio lesson for learning German language, and the first lesson was as far as I can remember a male & female voice over on - How to order in a restaurant or pub, or a conversation in a restaurant; something like that. It was easy & fun hearing and learning that lesson. This is very inadequate description and possibly lots of other courses & lessons also start with restaurant conversation, but still, if anyone could direct me to the audio file I am looking for, it would be great help!

Thank you.

Dear Ranaa

Unfortunately your description is really rather vague. Anything else you remember from the dialogue maybe?

best,

L

20 hours ago, Ranaa said:

It was only the first lesson that had these dialogues I listened to. Didn't complete the course entirely. That's all I can tell...

ok, I see. that is unfortunately not enough information :(

On 4/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, linguaholic said:

ok, I see. that is unfortunately not enough information :(

it's okay, there are youtube videos which are very good as well, so don't worry ;)

I appreciate your time. Vielen dank!

Sincere regards,

Ranaa.