Linguaholic

Hallo von einem deutschen Lerner!

daymt17

I am currently a college student trying to get proficient in my German. I have taken it for 4-5 years in grade school but I never really made much progress just because the effort was never there. Now in college I have began to enjoy learning the language and everything that comes with it much more! I recently bought Rosetta Stone to go along with taking German courses at my university and it has been helping but I would really like a 1 on 1 tutor that can focus on particular areas and practice my speaking much more

Cheers and happy learning! 

daymt17

1 hour ago, daymt17 said:

I am currently a college student trying to get proficient in my German. I have taken it for 4-5 years in grade school but I never really made much progress just because the effort was never there. Now in college I have began to enjoy learning the language and everything that comes with it much more! I recently bought Rosetta Stone to go along with taking German courses at my university and it has been helping but I would really like a 1 on 1 tutor that can focus on particular areas and practice my speaking much more

daymt17

Hi there

Warm welcome to Linguaholic.com.

If you do indeed have some questions about German, please feel free to ask me. I will be glad to answer them. I am not usually on Skype, though. But if you are writing in the forums, I will be glad to have a look at it. 

Hope you can find a language buddy here on linguaholic.com.

Best, 

Lingua

• 1 year later...

I enjoy languages I foung German hard at first but suddenly the penny dropped with the grammar and word order. I go to a German circle, the majority r English, the native speakers r so patient with us even though they can spot the mistakes straight away. First day with language Forum. Learning Latin alone but not easy, any Latin speakers apart from Boris out there! 

15 hours ago, Handicap135P said:

I enjoy languages I foung German hard at first but suddenly the penny dropped with the grammar and word order. I go to a German circle, the majority r English, the native speakers r so patient with us even though they can spot the mistakes straight away. First day with language Forum. Learning Latin alone but not easy, any Latin speakers apart from Boris out there! 

Wilkommen auf Linguaholic.com! Hoffe, dass es Dir hier gefällt. Wenn du Fragen hast, dann kannst du mich jederzeit fragen :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 6:40 AM, daymt17 said:

daymt17

Hey if you're still interested in chatting/talking feel free to get in contact. I'm looking for a native english speaker who can help me with my business english. In exchange I can surely be a partner in helping you with your german.