Linguaholic

New guy from Vegas

Clockwork

hey Clockwork. Welcome to Linguaholic!

Cool. I also hope you will be around for a while. 

How is it to learn Norwegian? Lots of people think Norwegian is rather easy to learn (well, obviously always depends on the background you have). What is your opinion on this?

Then again, linguists often say that Hangeul is the most logic and therefore easiest writing script. Would you agree to that statement?

Greetings from Beijing, 

Lingua

11 hours ago, linguaholic said:

hey Clockwork. Welcome to Linguaholic!

Cool. I also hope you will be around for a while. 

How is it to learn Norwegian? Lots of people think Norwegian is rather easy to learn (well, obviously always depends on the background you have). What is your opinion on this?

Then again, linguists often say that Hangeul is the most logic and therefore easiest writing script. Would you agree to that statement?

Greetings from Beijing, 

Lingua

I just started Norwegian and it’s not too bad as it’s all in “English” so I don’t need to learn new characters like I had to in Korean. I can definitely see the similarities in Norwegian and English (probably due to being Germanic) a lot of same words for sure.

Korean I found to be very easy to read and write down words for the most part as like you said is very logical. Everything follows a certain order and the pronunciations are all pretty simple to understand.

One part I have trouble with in Korean is using the topic (은/는) and subject particles (이가). Among a few other nuances of the language.