Linguaholic

Hola .. From Saudi Arabia

Omar

Hola,,

Buenos dias ,, 

Me llamo Omar. I am from Saudi Arabia. Speak only Arabic and still learning English. I like to play board games like Chess and iGo. I like swimming too. Also I like travelling and exploring the world.

Last week I went to Prague and I met three awesome friends from Poland. One of them was speaking four languages and he was communicating easily with everyone. That was so cool. So I decided to learn Spanish. 

Two days ago I brought my note and pen. I started learning from different youtubers. I learned around 30 words and sentences. But it was not fun at all. I decided to look for community to learn with them and I found this forum. Yes,, NOW I AM EXCITED..
Gracias,,

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

8 hours ago, Omar said:

Hola,,

Buenos dias ,, 

Me llamo Omar. I am from Saudi Arabia. Speak only Arabic and still learning English. I like to play board games like Chess and iGo. I like swimming too. Also I like travelling and exploring the world.

Last week I went to Prague and I met three awesome friends from Poland. One of them was speaking four languages and he was communicating easily with everyone. That was so cool. So I decided to learn Spanish. 

Two days ago I brought my note and pen. I started learning from different youtubers. I learned around 30 words and sentences. But it was not fun at all. I decided to look for community to learn with them and I found this forum. Yes,, NOW I AM EXCITED..
Gracias,,

Hey Omar. So cool to have you onboard here at linguaholic.com

If you have any questions about the forum, please let me know!

See you in the threads!