Linguaholic

which is the easiest language to learn and write?

chrismartin12

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

2 hours ago, chrismartin12 said:

hey guys

i wanted to learn some foreign language and i am from India. please suggest me which is the best and more demand for the language.?

In order to give you some advice on this, please tell us more about what your goals/plans are. It is impossible to give you any advice, if we do not know what you would like to achieve/do with that new language.

Best, 

L

On 8/28/2018 at 8:45 AM, chrismartin12 said:

hey guys

i wanted to learn some foreign language and i am from India. please suggest me which is the best and more demand for the language.?

There's a huge topic right here that you'll find useful: 

But actually I agree with L: it all really depends on your needs and desires. Don't just aim on languages that are easy to speak or write, aim on those that will open you doors in a better place.

If you don't have any particular passion for one or another language or plans to move in a specific country (like Italy or Russia) then consider improving your English. Currently, it's the best investment. The better you speak it, the better you usually perceived abroad whether you're a tourist, a student or an immigrant.

1 hour ago, Alina K said:

There's a huge topic right here that you'll find useful: 

But actually I agree with L: it all really depends on your needs and desires. Don't just aim on languages that are easy to speak or write, aim on those that will open you doors in a better place.

If you don't have any particular passion for one or another language or plans to move in a specific country (like Italy or Russia) then consider improving your English. Currently, it's the best investment. The better you speak it, the better you usually perceived abroad whether you're a tourist, a student or an immigrant.

great advice!

• 2 weeks later...