Linguaholic

Vobr - A vocabulary learning app with really feature-rich flashcards editor. Powered with Spaced Repetition System

Hello, community! My name is Artem and I am a developer of Vobr Android Application. The app provides you with a great flashcards editor and Spaced Repetition. 

Main features are:

• Automatic context example provider for a word.
  • Automatic translations
  • Linking an image to a flashcard for better retention
  • Changing a color of a flashcard(for example, different colors for masculine, feminine and neuter, etc)
  • Adding an unknown word from any another app.
  • Vocabularies system
  • Recognizing a word from an image or from a speech.
  • and so on...

There is support for English, Spanish, German, Russian, Tagalog, Norwegian, Croatian. More language coming soon

Please, download here on Google Play.

It would be nice if you'll become a regular user. 

Thank you!

Screenshot_2018-08-01-08-30-43-415_com.example.astronaut.myapplication_pixel_quite_black_portrait.png

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nianen
      大家好!I wanted to share my free pop-up dictionary that allows you to learn Chinese while watching your favorite shows on Netflix and reading on the web. You can bookmark new words and export them to flashcard decks. Both ‘s’ and ‘b’ will save/bookmark words.
      You can download the extension for free here:
      https://www.inkah.co/
      Here’s also a short video tutorial on how to use it:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7srrvsXi2k

I hope you all find this helpful! 

加油!
    • By frank_29
      Wouldn't it be nice if all you had to do to learn Spanish was listen to Spanish audio? That the very act itself of just listening to Spanish taught you Spanish? This is what Cascade Spanish is designed to do. It is a content streaming platform (e.g. Spotify) that teaches Spanish using Spanish audio stories. It takes less than an hour for the app to hand you your first story and the stories have these properties: 1) ~90% (or greater) of the words in any story will be words the app has taught you up to the point. 2) The stories form a Spaced Repetition System, that is, new words are introduced and spread across the stories at a high rate that is designed to teach you the new words from you just consuming the stories. 

https://www.cascadelanguages.com.au/

• By Codescape
      Hi! I'm developing an application to learn various languages from ground up: starting with alphabet and continuing into sentence building and writing. I need feedback and I would love to give everyone codes for the full version so you don't have to watch ads. I try to post updates weekly adding fresh content and new games. It has quite a few cool features:
      - Various languages available for offline learning: Thai, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French (more languages on the way!)
      - Alphabet and spelling activities – build the foundations of your language knowledge.
      - Grammar drills – practice useful grammar structures for daily communication.
      - Real-life conversation examples – be ready to speak while go to another country.
      - Language tips - listen to step-by-step explanations and real-life examples that you can use right away.
      - Lesson dictionary - you don't need to look for a dictionary to find a word you don’t know.
      - Fun randomly generated games and quizzes to track your progress - revise and improve your language skills in fun games that are generated uniquely each time you play them.
      - Dictionary - browse through all the words with examples from all the courses to revise them.
      - Favorite words - add words from lessons to revise them!
      - Achievements and progress - track your improvements and progress easily.
      - Frequent updates – extend your skills with more topics covered and brand-new games.
      It's available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codescape.learngo

• By Alena
      Hi all, 
      We are a group of enthusiasts whose hobby is language learning. We know how difficult it could be to learn new language and improve vocabulary, so we decided to build an app that will always be with you and will allow to quickly add the words you meet while learning language. 
      So far we are preparing the following ways to add new words: 
      by typing them with a keyboard (usual way for most of flashcards) by taking the picture (you will be able to take a photo from a book and add several words in a row, translation can be added automatically)  by speaking them / from the audio  We are now preparing Beta version of Wordy Flashcards app and will be ready to release it in AppStore soon, please check it at Wordy Flashcards Generator web page . 

Look forward to your contribution! 
    • By markhoca
      Hello
      I'm looking for a spaced repetition online website or phone app that allows learners to enter answers. This is really just to function as follows:
      Prompt: gitmek
      Answer (to be typed): go went been
      I am aware that, what I believe is the most powerful app, Anki has this ability. However, most of my learners have iPhones and are not prepared to pay for this app.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks!