Aliciaa

Research Paper Data Collection- Effective Second Language Teacher

Rate this topic

Hi everyone! 

I am currently conducting research on effective second language teaching. I would highly appreciate your input on the subject through this survey. 

https://goo.gl/forms/4SUjJQmc3iFELFwq2

All responses are anonymous.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or would be interested in reading/discussing the paper once published.

Alicia H 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dragongirl
      Hi everyone!
      I am posting here because I would like to learn languages. Mainly European languages. I was wondering if maybe you could give me tips on how to decide on which European language I should go for. I have personal interest in the following languages: Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Greek. But if you suggest other European languages for my consideration, I'll be happy. Please, don't post hateful comments. Thank you.
    • By Emem Ndon
      Are you looking to explore and learn an African language? You can learn the Efik language, the language of the people of Calabar in Nigeria. The app speaks the Efik Language and also showcases the rich culture of the Efik people and you can also watch videos to see how to prepare some delicious Efik cuisines. 
      Click here to download  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ultimateappmaker.learnefikandroid
    • By MissMamzelle
      Hi,
      I would like to share a project offering bilingual stories to help children learn a language:
      Https://www.100-days.net/en/projekt/culture-NetWorld

• By MissMamzelle
      Hi,
      Has anyone experienced learning a language by reading bilingual stories?
      What kind of books would you recommend for children to learn a language?
    • By Vasant Darji
      Language school is one of the best platform  to learn different languages of world for example Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, English, French, German and many of the famous languages. language school.io provide  internship program, Luxury courses and many other program.