Linguaholic

What is Lingodeer?
Many of you might be familiar with the app called "Duolingo." Lingodeer is very similar, but alongside the same style of gamified lessons that Duolingo provides: Lingodeer offers professionally made grammar notes on every single skill, features full native audio recordings on every word and sentence, has built in grammar review features, has a global leaderboard (And friends leaderboard) for competition, features video stories at the end of every skill, has built in pronunciation practice (Sentence shadowing capabilities), and features 10 languages to learn (with Italian on the way) taught in 13 languages. The app is available on iOS and Android. 

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me (I run their online forums as volunteer work and have followed the app since it was released, I have also completed the first half of Japanese and Korean on the app).

On 2/16/2019 at 8:56 AM, Xefjord said:

What is Lingodeer?
Many of you might be familiar with the app called "Duolingo." Lingodeer is very similar, but alongside the same style of gamified lessons that Duolingo provides: Lingodeer offers professionally made grammar notes on every single skill, features full native audio recordings on every word and sentence, has built in grammar review features, has a global leaderboard (And friends leaderboard) for competition, features video stories at the end of every skill, has built in pronunciation practice (Sentence shadowing capabilities), and features 10 languages to learn (with Italian on the way) taught in 13 languages. The app is available on iOS and Android. 

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me (I run their online forums as volunteer work and have followed the app since it was released, I have also completed the first half of Japanese and Korean on the app).

Could you post the link to the app? Moreover, let me know if I can get a free subscription. I would be willing to test this app, if possible :=)

11 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Could you post the link to the app? Moreover, let me know if I can get a free subscription. I would be willing to test this app, if possible :=)

Sure thing! Here is a link to the website (Which has links to the iOS and Android app pages: https://www.lingodeer.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tungqoo123
      Here, I want to recommend a good Android App to learn and memorize Japanese vocabulary.
      Japanese Vocabulary (N1~N5)
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digi.japanesevocabulary&hl=en
      I found that it contains many vocabulary (cover JLPT N5 up to N1) with awesome text UI, and pronunciation is supported.
      The mini game inside the app also helps me in memorizing the newly learned vocabulary.
      No additional money is needed. All the content are completely free!!!

Please try it if you are free.
    • By Emem Ndon
      Are you looking to explore and learn an African language? You can learn the Efik language, the language of the people of Calabar in Nigeria. The app speaks the Efik Language and also showcases the rich culture of the Efik people and you can also watch videos to see how to prepare some delicious Efik cuisines. 
      Click here to download  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ultimateappmaker.learnefikandroid
    • By kurito12
      hi, anyohaseyo every one
      learning a new language can be hard and like every thing else there a way and shortcuts that will help you to get the work done language also the same they is methods and ways that can help you to learn it in short time when there is some other methods that you can use they take long time but they get stuck in the memory for longer time.
      X by BWPlayer           here is my idea i am not fluent in Korean but i want to learn Korean as you do therefor i will be trying different methods and way on my learning journey
      and give you guys a review and what i really think about it how did i found it 
      i will be learning from trying all those methods also you can see decide if you want to learn it by your self from my review
      that's is my learning idea that benefit me and you in same time cause i will be  having fun learning and review it for you guys and you will
      be able to see different methods that may help you or just you think it dose not worth and you want to skip it 
      and this is my review about : talk to me in Korean lvl 2
      let's review talk to me in Korean level 2
      i hope you found it useful have fun and good bey

• By grossfuchs
      Hi, everybody
      For German learners - some video and audio aterials can be found here:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mom0Lq7cF-Y
    • By Bobby
      Want to become fluent speaker in English. Then Join the live English conversation where you will be able to talk English with people from around the world. No registration is required. It is totally free. 
      http://appear.in/english-conversation