Linguaholic

What is Lingodeer?
Many of you might be familiar with the app called "Duolingo." Lingodeer is very similar, but alongside the same style of gamified lessons that Duolingo provides: Lingodeer offers professionally made grammar notes on every single skill, features full native audio recordings on every word and sentence, has built in grammar review features, has a global leaderboard (And friends leaderboard) for competition, features video stories at the end of every skill, has built in pronunciation practice (Sentence shadowing capabilities), and features 10 languages to learn (with Italian on the way) taught in 13 languages. The app is available on iOS and Android. 

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me (I run their online forums as volunteer work and have followed the app since it was released, I have also completed the first half of Japanese and Korean on the app).

On 2/16/2019 at 8:56 AM, Xefjord said:

What is Lingodeer?
Many of you might be familiar with the app called "Duolingo." Lingodeer is very similar, but alongside the same style of gamified lessons that Duolingo provides: Lingodeer offers professionally made grammar notes on every single skill, features full native audio recordings on every word and sentence, has built in grammar review features, has a global leaderboard (And friends leaderboard) for competition, features video stories at the end of every skill, has built in pronunciation practice (Sentence shadowing capabilities), and features 10 languages to learn (with Italian on the way) taught in 13 languages. The app is available on iOS and Android. 

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me (I run their online forums as volunteer work and have followed the app since it was released, I have also completed the first half of Japanese and Korean on the app).

Could you post the link to the app? Moreover, let me know if I can get a free subscription. I would be willing to test this app, if possible :=)

11 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Could you post the link to the app? Moreover, let me know if I can get a free subscription. I would be willing to test this app, if possible :=)

Sure thing! Here is a link to the website (Which has links to the iOS and Android app pages: https://www.lingodeer.com/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gigi531
      Hello everyone! 
      I'm Gigi. 
      Do you learning Korean by watching K-drama?
      I am currently conducting research on the effectiveness of learning by meaning-focus input and decontextualized learning strategies in learning Korean. I would like to hear from the Korean language learners about their views on learning Korean through watching Korean drama and learning by using word cards.
      I would be grateful if you could fill out the survey!  Help needed!
      The link is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScca-bjYSLboYpZqJ3ylhYJFAOv9bmWtkfiB36_ITpHJs1DNw/viewform?usp=sf_link
      All responses are anonymous.
      Thank you very much.

• By ismhage
      I do not know English very well and I want to improve my English. I heard that watching cartoons with subtitles would work for this. Does this really right? And do you have any other suggestions regarding this thing?
    • By ssooff
      hi, native english speakers or bilinguals can u pls fill this out? i really need more people. thank u so much everyone. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_95QVyXFfSVVLbGCKXT3RuAfOc6XAHthnNFLTVoXigdnDRQ/viewform
    • By Prsagar
      Hello! You're looking to learn French language This is for you your learn Free and getting this beneficiary's
      Read an exciting story in your desired language and in this way learn the most important vocabulary for daily conversations quickly and easily. Listen to the exciting story as an audio book! Get used to the correct pronunciation and improve your listening skills!
      Click here's it's free

Start talking actively and using the learned vocabulary! Learn to use your desired language assiduously and to speak it fluently!Language training of each lesson, you will be accompanied by our thrilling history and thus learn new vocabulary and grammar with ease.

+15 Audio files
      With the numerous audio files you become accustomed to the correct pronunciation and improve your listening comprehension!
      Early success and fast results 

With NLS you just need ten minutes a day to learn the language of your choice. In a few weeks you will already be able to hold short conversations. 
      Click here more information about it's free (NOPE)
    • By Jesse
      Get this free program to learn Spanish and speak Spanish in 24hrs straight.(CUT)