Linguaholic

What languages are attractive to you

KC

We know that there are many spoken languages. Some languages are more attractive than others. I find Spanish to carry a sexy-like sound. What language do you find to be attractive?

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Italian.  I really like the sound of that language in particular, portuguese has a nice sound as well.  Both of those languages sound quite sexy to me!  I'd love to learn them, but I'm too busy trying to learn a language I truly need to learn: Dutch!

I believe Portuguese is the sexiest. I don't care if it is a man or a woman speaking it, I think it's freaking hawt!  I mean, I don't think a guy would be sexy if he spoke to me in Portuguese, but I would think he is amazingly cool. I just love this language, it's kind of...well, it carries like a little singing tune to it, and the pronunciation is beast. I can't handle myself... :shy:

Guest isabbbela

I believe Portuguese is the sexiest. I don't care if it is a man or a woman speaking it, I think it's freaking hawt!  I mean, I don't think a guy would be sexy if he spoke to me in Portuguese, but I would think he is amazingly cool. I just love this language, it's kind of...well, it carries like a little singing tune to it, and the pronunciation is beast. I can't handle myself... :shy:

Thank you for saying Portuguese is sexy!  :kiss:

I think the sexiest language to me is Russian.... hearing guys speak Russian is sooo attractive! It just sounds strong and mainly. Now for girls I would say Spanish and French sounds attractive. Not that Russian doesn`t sound good when girls speak it, but it's such a strong language to listen to that I prefer it on men.

Thank you for saying Portuguese is sexy!  :kiss:

I think the sexiest language to me is Russian.... hearing guys speak Russian is sooo attractive! It just sounds strong and mainly. Now for girls I would say Spanish and French sounds attractive. Not that Russian doesn`t sound good when girls speak it, but it's such a strong language to listen to that I prefer it on men.

Just saying the truth!  :tongue:

Btw, I think that Russian is just epic. I could say a simple sentence and make it sound so inspirational and awesome. I don't know if it is because of how the media makes it sound or if it is because it is actually awesome like that. But anyways, even though Russian sounds great, Portuguese is still my number one choice. :love:

All languages have a certain appeal in attraction in their own way but I prefer languages that sound pretty in my opinion. I enjoy Italian, French and Japanese. I like Italian and French because they're considered the languages of love and I like Japanese because I was always fond of their culture.

I love the sound of French, which is why I chose to begin studying it way back in high school. Italian has a passionate, romantic sound. I really want to learn Russian...it sounds kind of like Bizarro-world English to me. There is a stateliness, a majesty about Latin that appeals to me. Now Greek, well, Greek remains pretty much Greek to me...

I find the French and Japanese language to be the most attractive to me personally, for different reasons. French, I think is very obviously sexy because I'd guess even their swears sound good. Japanese, on the other hand, is very structured and since I know the history and purpose of said structure, I'm able to appreciate its beauty.

I also think Portuguese is sexy. It's just a tad bit sexier than Italian. It doesn't matter if it's being spoken by a man or a woman. I recently visited my best friend. I love listening to her speak Portuguese on the phone.

French and italian are the languages that are attractive to me. The sounds are really fascinating.  For me,  these two stand out form the rest. Even though I don't really understand it, I still love listening, or watching movies in these languages.

I would say French because it is a beautiful language. I have learned French in high school, but I dropped out the class after 2 months because it was difficult for me to learn. I like the sound of it because the dialogue is very unique in its way.

European people with they speak English, it sounds raw but sexy when I'm listening to the ladies.

I have a customer who is a European, and the way she speaks English is very different. I like her accent because she sounds unique.

Oh now it really has to be Italian, wheteher it be spoken or sung. My first introduction was through Opera which probably isn't the best, but once I'd got over that I settled down to really appreciating Italian. I especially like it when Charlotte Rampling speaks Italian.

There are a couple of languages that are attractive to me. The most attractive language to me is French. French is a very sexy voice, especially when women use it. I also like the sound of Latin when used my women as well. There is nothing better than a Mexican woman.

There are two languages are attractive to me: British English and French. I like the sound of British English because when people speak, they sound beautiful. I have learned French in high school, which is hard for me. I like French because the dialogue sounds pretty to me.

Icelandic.

It sounds so effortless, every word sounds as if there couldn't possibly be any other way to say it and every other language just got it wrong. It doesn't sound limp and powerless either, saying something with conviction and passion in Icelandic will sound like you really mean it. It is without a doubt the most beautiful language I have ever heard and I look forward to learning it.

As far as sexiness or a language sounding alluring, I would choose Russian. Hearing a girl speak Russian really appeals to me. As far as coolness goes, Latin, Ancient Greek, and Japanese being spoken in a deep, abrasive voice is badass.