Linguaholic

Here's a good website with both a dictionary and real-world word or phrase usages

I often have questions about French usage that can't be solved by a dictionary, so I have been relying on Linguee quite a lot.

For each word or phrase you can get a long list of real-world usages pulled from the Web.

It covers many languages, though I can only vouch for the French content as I haven't used it for any other languages so far.

5 hours ago, John Ulmer said:

I often have questions about French usage that can't be solved by a dictionary, so I have been relying on Linguee quite a lot.

For each word or phrase you can get a long list of real-world usages pulled from the Web.

It covers many languages, though I can only vouch for the French content as I haven't used it for any other languages so far.

Linguee is great. And it has been around for a few years now already. Do you know deepl.com? It is another service from the people of linguee.com and it is absolutely awesome as well (so much better than google translate).