Linguaholic

Free online english exams

Site: http://www.examenglish.com/

Description: This web site is for people studying for an English language exam.

These pages contain free online practice tests for the most important international ESL exams: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, and the Cambridge English exams such as CAE, FCE, KET and PET.

They offer a free level test and placement plan. I strongly recommend this for anyone learning english as a second language or anyone who is looking to polish up on language.

• 1 month later...

I've come across this site before but found it too easy to be valid enough. Will this level of english do for Toefl? I'm planning to take this exam along with GRE next year so I'll have to sit with my books sooner or later. If a full score on this site means I'm covered for at least one of the exams, it'll be a HUGE relief!

• 2 weeks later...

The mentioned link definitely is resourceful because there are many students or applicants that pay a lot of money to buy the online tests or any kind of resource related to exams. I wish that I knew the link earlier since I appeared for IELTS nearly two years ago.....Well, it is a good link to give reference for :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had missed this post, but glad that I came up with the idea to browse the threads inside this category because this site comes handy.

I believe that, at some time after you have learned a language, it's good go back to take an online exam to see if your level of knowledge has been improved with the practice or is deteriorated due to the lack of use.

Thanks for the share Cutler :)

• 2 months later...

I've just visited the site and must say there are some helpful resources there.

Just curious, do you know where I could take any of the internationally recognized English Tests and get Certified for free? I ask this because I've been a victim of  misleading sites that encourage one to take the a grammar test and even send your results only to ask for payment for the certification.

I'd really appreciate any helpful resource/link

• 1 month later...

Site: http://www.examenglish.com/

Description: This web site is for people studying for an English language exam.

These pages contain free online practice tests for the most important international ESL exams: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, and the Cambridge English exams such as CAE, FCE, KET and PET.

They offer a free level test and placement plan. I strongly recommend this for anyone learning english as a second language or anyone who is looking to polish up on language.

I had been looking for past papers. Thank you for sending this website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...