Linguaholic

Youtube sources

Damien

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Cool thread Brad.

As you have problably already noticed, I installed a new mod for the implementation of Youtube videos. Now you just need to copy the youtube link and paste it in the writing box while typing a post and that's it. The cool thing is, we can now directly watch the movies from within linguaholic.com

I will provide some more useful links to youtube videos later on.

that's a cool thread with some really funny videos.

A year ago my friend send me a rather special video for studying Chinese. It is good fun though..check it out :=))

This one's a little unconventional, but I think it's interesting to see how different syntax and language can be across cultures. We often make the mistake of thinking that their some kind of global coincidence in the way languages are so similar and translatable. This is kind of a fun way for us to step out of our shells.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this thread! As someone who enjoys using YouTube for amusement, entertainment as well as educational purposes, this highly encourages me to utilize the website for language learning which I haven't really tried before. In fact, I'll go look for some videos now. Hope everyone has a lovely night!  :smile:

• 1 month later...