Linguaholic

Did I create these sentences correctly?

Hey! I am beginner, I started to learn german a month ago. Recently I signed up on this website because I wanted to find a place where I could check the correctness of my german sentences I don't have any native speaker in my surroundings so I thought that German forum would be a good place for supporting that. I am learning vocabulary by using words in the sentences, but I know that I will have struggle with the correctness of those sentences.

Thank you for any help

If you have an idea where can I find a better place or better way for that, you can give me an advice : ) 

Sentences:

1. Micheal hat sehr gut Stimme, Er war überrascht wann habe als ich ihm das gesagt.
  2. Brot und Fleisch kaufe Ich Im Supermarkt gleich.
  3. Sie sieht nicht wie eine erfahrene Polizistin aus. (She doesn't look like an experienced policewoman)
  4. Ich liebe reiden mit meine freunde.
  5. Neugierig Mann - Das ist der Person welche ist wichtig in den kreativ Arbeit.
  6. Diese Gegend ist sehr leer! Dort mussen sein keine Mensch.
  7. Die Hektik ist nicht gut für dein Leben!
  8. Du hast leer in dein Kopf.
  9. Sie ist bleich, weil ihre Katze ist tot!
  10. Die Person mit null Durchsetzungsvermögen immer nickt, weil sie über alles einig.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Could you please provide the desired sentence for number 10 in English? As well as for number 8? After that, I am willing to help you with the translations if still needed! 

Best, 

L